AP and Transfer Credit

All AP and transfer credit must be submitted to BYU Admissions via official transcript.

AP/IB Credit

Find how AP/IB credits transfer to BYU.  Note: The Math department recommends students repeat their highest AP math credit at BYU before taking higher-level math courses.

University-Approved Transfer Credit

Find how credits transfer to fill University Core (general education) requirements.

Department-Approved Transfer Credit

Click on the department links below to find how classes from other Utah or church-owned schools are approved for major requirements. Contact the Advisement Center to have these courses applied. For transfer approvals from schools not listed, contact the faculty advisor. For math transfers, contact Bill Lang.