Information on previous years’ conferences, including the Fast Forward videos, can be found in our previous conference archives on the “Previous Conferences” page or by clicking here.
The SRC is held in the Jesse Knight Building at Brigham Young University.
Online abstract submissions for 2013 will be accepted starting Tuesday, January 15, 2013.
Abstracts must be submitted on the Abstract Submission page by no later than midnight, Friday, February 15, 2013.
The department coordinators for the 2013 conference are:
- Chemistry and Biochemistry - Matthew Asplund
- Computer Science - William Barrett
- Geological Sciences - Summer Rupper
- Mathematics - William Lang
- Mathematics Education - Scott Hendrickson
- Physics and Astronomy - Harold Stokes
- Statistics - Eleanor Tass
For more information please contact your faculty advisor, department coordinator or Lynn Patten in the Dean’s Office at email@example.com